SD Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elite Site for SD Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MADDEN SIGNUPS UP NOW!

Missed Draft Picks

Go down 
+10
Kuzakian
Wayne
SB_ndboi
dwgsly457
rellokid
olboy77
BC_TwiztidKilla
VTrunNgun
illmatic216
WeaponX
14 posters

If you miss your draft pick, what should we do?
Skip that person but allow them to pick at any time
Missed Draft Picks I_vote_lcap82%Missed Draft Picks I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 18 ]
Skip that person and move them to the end of the order
Missed Draft Picks I_vote_lcap18%Missed Draft Picks I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
WeaponX
Admin

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 pm

Each pick will have 12 hours to pick once on the clock. If you may be gone or worry about picks bring missed, please PM WeaponX and KCA. Please vote asap and post that you voted and give feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://sdelite.forumotion.com
WeaponX
Admin

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Voted for allowing members to pick at anytime
Back to top Go down
illmatic216

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Pick at anytime, just like in the real NFl draft. I can't imagine anyone voting the other way. If someone got bumped to the end of the list, they would probably bail on the league anyways.
Back to top Go down
VTrunNgun

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:38 pm

VOTED
Back to top Go down
BC_TwiztidKilla

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:20 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
olboy77

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:57 pm

i think 12 hrs is more than enough time. if you are really into this league then it should be no problem. plus you can leave a list with kca and weapon. why should everyone have to wait and then they can just come in anytime and get a team. i would like to know my team so i can play with them enough before the league starts.

just my opinion
Back to top Go down
rellokid

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
dwgsly457

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:31 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
SB_ndboi

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
Wayne

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:37 pm

illmatic216 wrote:
Pick at anytime, just like in the real NFl draft. I can't imagine anyone voting the other way. If someone got bumped to the end of the list, they would probably bail on the league anyways.

Voted

Also, I thought that was a typo error giving people 12 hours to pick their team but now I see that its for real. Like what's been pointed out, if you serious about this league and can't make the deadline on your pick in a 12 hour span, personally I feel you should be booted from the league barring any major incident, might as well get rid of you early and save face on a potemtially inactive.
Back to top Go down
WeaponX
Admin

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Wayne wrote:
illmatic216 wrote:

Voted

Also, I thought that was a typo error giving people 12 hours to pick their team but now I see that its for real. Like what's been pointed out, if you serious about this league and can't make the deadline on your pick in a 12 hour span, personally I feel you should be booted from the league barring any major incident, might as well get rid of you early and save face on a potentially inactive.

We wouldn't boot to missing your pick. We understand things happen, and most of our guys are guys who have been in our league prior. We know it will be the Labor Day weekend, but SEND IN LISTS! LISTS MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND AND DRAFTS GO FAST!
Back to top Go down
Kuzakian

Kuzakian

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
KCA
Admin

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 pm

voted

And yes the order will be out Friday night, but if your going away for weekend send in a list of teams in order you want to avoid being skipped. You should have plenty of time by now to see the rosters, try some teams out etc.
Back to top Go down
littlejohn726

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:14 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
au6294tx

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:17 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
Amayzed

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:31 am

Voted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missed Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Draft Picks   Missed Draft Picks Empty

Back to top Go down

Missed Draft Picks
Page 1 of 1