SD Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elite Site for SD Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MADDEN SIGNUPS UP NOW!

League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden

Go down 
+3
Wayne
Whatupdoe
KCA
7 posters

League Settings: All Pro vs. All-Madden
All-Pro
League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden I_vote_lcap42%League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
All-Madden
League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden I_vote_lcap58%League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
KCA
Admin

League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden Empty
PostSubject: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Whatupdoe

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Im an all madden guy myself
Back to top Go down
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:06 pm

This game is already too easy as it is to score and stuff, All Madden atleast makes it a little bit harder. You guys want 40-60 point games or something,lol?
Back to top Go down
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:13 am

Changed my vote to All-madden, and changed the setting in the community to All-Madden. So play some games and change your vote if you feel its better.
Back to top Go down
Whatupdoe

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 pm

everyone should re evaluate their vote imho
Back to top Go down
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 pm

20 votes total still missing votes from 12 owners, and yes you can change your vote after playing games on both all-pro and madden. Once the online franchise rosters are finally updated we will be starting and going with the settings that has the most votes. So dont bitch after we start and you never took the time to vote or change your vote.
Back to top Go down
olboy77

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:18 pm

yea i love all madden makes your dumpster diving players play like super stars. why dont we all just use the same team so we are evenly matched and just keep record of the wins because thats all madden does for you. why even worry about building a team.
Back to top Go down
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:29 pm

olboy77 wrote:
yea i love all madden makes your dumpster diving players play like super stars. why dont we all just use the same team so we are evenly matched and just keep record of the wins because thats all madden does for you. why even worry about building a team.

ummm I havnt seen that, only notice I've seen is its a bit harder to run the ball. Pass defense still seems to bad and a challenge to stop either all-pro or all-madden
Back to top Go down
kt-od

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:05 pm

KCA wrote:
olboy77 wrote:

ummm I havnt seen that, only notice I've seen is its a bit harder to run the ball. Pass defense still seems to bad and a challenge to stop either all-pro or all-madden

The difference I have noticed with the games I have played is that QB's accuracy is way better on All-Madden, regardless of who they are. Also, I have hardly seen a WR drop a ball after getting hit by a defender.

IMO, All-Madden tries to "even" out the teams, no matter who is playing each other.
Back to top Go down
Speed

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:22 am

All-Madden pussies
Back to top Go down
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:02 am

kt-od wrote:
KCA wrote:
olboy77 wrote:

The difference I have noticed with the games I have played is that QB's accuracy is way better on All-Madden, regardless of who they are. Also, I have hardly seen a WR drop a ball after getting hit by a defender.

IMO, All-Madden tries to "even" out the teams, no matter who is playing each other.

Actually, I see what you are saying happen on All Pro which makes running the ball so much easier. I use Rodgers on All Madden and he overthrows WRs a lot. I feel All Pro evens out all the teams and All Madden has more of an identity within the individual players but All Pro and Madden seems close IMO.
Back to top Go down
Empire

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:52 am

Are there more INTs on am?

all I remember from last season is all madden led to more CPU catching picks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden   League Settings: All-Pro vs. All-Madden Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1