40% [ 8 ]
New order if 3 new guys move to top
60%
 60% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:03 pm

I figured to put them at the end since they came in after to take over teams, but they feel they should be at the beginning since they got the worst of the teams left filling the last 3 spots of the League and need the help of adding a good player instead of picking up a scrub at the bottom of the order. The people can vote and decide the final outcome.

Current order

1. Empire - Browns
2. KCA - Bengals
3. Uraha - Seahawks
4. Illmatic - Rams
5. Itsjimmy - Vikings
6. AuTx - Broncos
7. Stokes - Colts
8. Alec - Giants
9. Pysko - Raiders
10. Magicbird - Dolphins
11. Cutman - Bucs
12. Themcm - Bills
13. Kt-Od - Chargers
14. BC_Twitz - Cowboys
15. Speedkills - Panthers
16. Stixnpuck - Texans
17. Littlejohn - Chiefs
18. Willie - 49ers
19. VTrunNGun - Titans
20. Fmlyguy - Bears
21. Micfury - Falcons
22. Olboy - Steelers
23. Gpak - Saints
24. Amyzed - Patriots
25. Ateimort - Jets
26. Wayne - Ravens
27. Rello - Lions
28. WeaponX - Eagles
29. Mike17 - Packers
30. Whatupdoe - Jaguars
31. ochocinco58 - Cardinals
32. L-blastya - Redskins

New order if 3 new guys move to top

1. L-blastya - Redskins
2. ochocinco58 - Cardinals
3. Whatupdoe - Jaguars
4. Empire - Browns
5. KCA - Bengals
6. Uraha - Seahawks
7. Illmatic - Rams
8. Itsjimmy - Vikings
9. AuTx - Broncos
10. Stokes - Colts
11. Alec - Giants
12. Pysko - Raiders
13. Magicbird - Dolphins
14. Cutman - Bucs
15. Themcm - Bills
16. Kt-Od - Chargers
17. BC_Twitz - Cowboys
18. Speedkills - Panthers
19. Stixnpuck - Texans
20. Littlejohn - Chiefs
21. Willie - 49ers
22. VTrunNGun - Titans
23. Fmlyguy - Bears
24. Micfury - Falcons
25. Olboy - Steelers
26. Gpak - Saints
27. Amyzed - Patriots
28. Ateimort - Jets
29. Wayne - Ravens
30. Rello - Lions
31. WeaponX - Eagles
32. Mike17 - Packers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whatupdoe

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:09 pm

It makes sense to change it, hope you guys feel the same way and if not please give your reasoning as to why so we can try to understand.

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeaponX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdelite.forumotion.com
kt-od

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:32 pm

I voted new order. No reason for them to get the scraps left over, like the did with the teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 pm

I voted current for now, just so i dont get blasted on changing things after i first post things. But if majority feels different i will change my vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illmatic216

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:27 pm

It hurts me with the new order but I'm still voting for bumping them to the top.

They got the worst teams, they shouldn't have to get the worst free agents too. Lol, how is that fair to have already stacked teams like the Packers and Eagles getting picks ahead of the least talented teams in the league? It makes no sense whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:14 pm

illmatic216 wrote:
It hurts me with the new order but I'm still voting for bumping them to the top.

They got the worst teams, they shouldn't have to get the worst free agents too. Lol, how is that fair to have already stacked teams like the Packers and Eagles getting picks ahead of the least talented teams in the league? It makes no sense whatsoever.

because i had the order set before we filled the last 3 spots. And i dont want people bitching for me changing the order. So this is why i brought it to a poll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stokes36

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:21 pm

kt-od wrote:
I voted new order. No reason for them to get the scraps left over, like the did with the teams.

This....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illmatic216

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:35 pm

KCA wrote:
illmatic216 wrote:

because i had the order set before we filled the last 3 spots. And i dont want people bitching for me changing the order. So this is why i brought it to a poll.

I understand but no matter how you look at it, it's unfair to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whatupdoe

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 pm

[quote="illmatic216"][quote="KCA"]
illmatic216 wrote:

Not looking good lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stokes36

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:36 pm

It just makes no sense at all for guys to get the 'worst teams available', and then get the leftovers for Free Agency.

I would imagine the people wanting to keep the order are towards the top half of the FA draft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whatupdoe

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Stokes36 wrote:
It just makes no sense at all for guys to get the 'worst teams available', and then get the leftovers for Free Agency.

I would imagine the people wanting to keep the order are towards the top half of the FA draft.

Agreed. Was surprised we were on the bottom to begin with. Sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am

Stokes36 wrote:

This^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:27 pm

still need the rest of the league to chime in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whatupdoe

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Any of the nine who voted for us at the bottom mind giving a reason? There really isn't a logical one at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illmatic216

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Whatupdoe wrote:
Any of the nine who voted for us at the bottom mind giving a reason? There really isn't a logical one at all

There isn't one. My guess is that they just want a higher pick. Which is why I don't know the commish doesn't just put the new guys at the top since it's obviously fair to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:19 pm

illmatic216 wrote:
Whatupdoe wrote:

There isn't one. My guess is that they just want a higher pick. Which is why I don't know the commish doesn't just put the new guys at the top since it's obviously fair to do.

Because some people like to bitch when i change something that was already posted and set. Which the order was set before they joined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Empire

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:23 am

Completely biased...whether it turns out that way or not, the #1 pick is sexy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:42 am

Empire wrote:
Completely biased...whether it turns out that way or not, the #1 pick is sexy Smile

Ya cause everyone is fighting to get Tiki barber and Terrell Owens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Empire

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 am

KCA wrote:
Empire wrote:

Ya cause everyone is fighting to get Tiki barber and Terrell Owens

You know everyone is going for speed.

I'm looking for a hog up front. Gotta make holes for the coverboy. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom   

Back to top Go down

Should the last 3 teams pick at the beginning of the FA draft or bottom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1