SD Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elite Site for SD Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MADDEN SIGNUPS UP NOW!

Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WeaponX
Admin

Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA Empty
PostSubject: Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA   Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:22 am

Read the Blog on Leaguemanager to understand how make FA bids

http://myleaguemanager.net/

(IF YOU HAVN'T JOINED LEAGUEMANAGER MAKE SURE YOU DO SO!!)

Here is how it will work

- The bids will be hidden so you can not see which team is the high bidder.

- Bids will take place every week (72 hours / CLOSING ON BIDS WILL BE ON THE DEADLINE DATE AND TIME FOR THAT WEEK)

- CLOSING of FA Bids will be awarded to teams ON THE DEADLINE ADVANCE DATE AND TIME (So Deadline for this week is Tuesday at 11am) That is how long you will have to have the final HIGH offer on any FREE AGENTS. Even if we happen to advance earlier because all games have been played i will stick with the original ADVANCE DATE AND TIME to award the FREE AGENTS.

- After the new week is open a new period of bidding will start. (So you will basically have 72 hours every week to bid on players)

- You must have enough CAP room to Bid on any Free Agents

- To create CAP room you can only cut down to 53 players (NO LESS)

- REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY SIGN 10 FREE AGENTS PER SEASON

ADDED RULE SINCE LEAGUEMANAGER DOESNT ACCOUNT FOR CAP PENALTYS IF YOU CUT A GUY WITH YEARS LEFT ON THEIR CONTRACT

- If you offer and sign a guy with a 5 year contract offer, YOU MUST KEEP THEM FOR 3 SEASONS - CANNOT CUT THEM (BUT THEY CAN BE TRADED)
Back to top Go down
https://sdelite.forumotion.com
Empire

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA   Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:26 pm

I cut 2 more players than I should have. Can't add either of them back on LM so i'll do it the next time im on the game.
Back to top Go down
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA   Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Empire wrote:
I cut 2 more players than I should have. Can't add either of them back on LM so i'll do it the next time im on the game.

ok
Back to top Go down
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA   Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:28 pm

i turned on the option to remove bids in case you bidding on 2 players at the same position, or realize you dont need that player anymore , just please dont abuse by bidding up players you have no interest in.
Back to top Go down
KCA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA   Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 am

ADDED RULE SINCE LEAGUEMANAGER DOESNT ACCOUNT FOR CAP PENALTYS IF YOU CUT A GUY WITH YEARS LEFT ON THEIR CONTRACT

- If you offer and sign a guy with a 5 year contract offer, YOU MUST KEEP THEM FOR 3 SEASONS - CANNOT CUT THEM (BUT THEY CAN BE TRADED)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA   Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Agent Rules / How to bid on FA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SD Elite :: Madden '13 :: Roster Management-
Jump to: