SD Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elite Site for SD Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MADDEN SIGNUPS UP NOW!

Week 3: Rams VS Ravens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
illmatic216

Week 3: Rams VS Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Week 3: Rams VS Ravens   Week 3: Rams VS Ravens EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Hey man, I gotta go out of town this weekend. The only time I can play is Sunday night. I will be around from 9:30 PM EST throughout the night. Is there anyway you can play Sunday night?
Back to top Go down
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Rams VS Ravens   Week 3: Rams VS Ravens EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Yes, I can play you Sunday night but it has to be when the last game is over. There is no way you can play tonight?
Back to top Go down
illmatic216

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Rams VS Ravens   Week 3: Rams VS Ravens EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:41 pm

The colts-Steelers game might be the worst primetime game of the entire season so I doubt I will watch. So just AIM me at Curtismets whenever it is over or you want to play. I won't be available to play til after 930pm est
Back to top Go down
illmatic216

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Rams VS Ravens   Week 3: Rams VS Ravens EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:55 pm

I just now saw the deadline was extended so I can play after 5 EST on monday. im cool with whichever, just lemme know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Rams VS Ravens   Week 3: Rams VS Ravens Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 3: Rams VS Ravens
Page 1 of 1