SD Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elite Site for SD Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MADDEN SIGNUPS UP NOW!

State of the Union Address

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KCA
Admin

State of the Union Address Empty
PostSubject: State of the Union Address   State of the Union Address EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 pm

State of the Union Address Sotu

Well since we had to blow up Sportdawgz because of the drama that got carried away we are here to welcome the Elite members of Sportdawgz of past and present and form SD Elite. First off, I wanna say I'm sorry to the ones that had teams picked already for the Madden Draft and because we are starting over we will have to do the order all over again, so if you miss out on the team you had before then I'm sorry but there was really no other way.

The point of restarting this place was to get rid of the cancers, so for the people that were problems in the past they wont be invited back for a while at least till they learn to respect the hard work we put in to give you guys a place to play in. We all know video games and sports is a way to take a break from our real life and have some fun, and people being assholes and stirring up drama will not tolerated anymore. If you have been invited here that means we think you were one of the Elite members and we will also try to bring in new fresh blood to help expand SD. If you know solid people to bring in invite them as well. We will also give guys a chance to prove themselves as commishes which will only help SD Elite grow into hosting other Leagues and more. Not just Madden and MLB.

That's all the news I have for now, and will update you more when I have more news to announce. If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns please post them here.

- KCA

Last edited by KCA on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BC_TwiztidKilla

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union Address   State of the Union Address EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:19 pm

SOUNDS GOOD even with my sexy pink name
Back to top Go down
kt-od

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union Address   State of the Union Address EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 pm

I'm glad to be apart of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union Address   State of the Union Address Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the Union Address
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SD Elite :: SD Elite News-
Jump to: